Monday, July 4, 2011

anybody still look at this thing?

Hey, everyone. I know it's been a REALLY long time, but there is a good explanation. Technology sucks. Of the 2 computers we have both were out of commission for a while and the home computer (one is Cliff's work computer) is still out. Can't use it for ANYTHING now. For a while I could use it for internet, but I was unable to save any pictures because of the memory being full. Hence, the lack of recent entries. I did just now come to the conclusion that I should post SOMETHING, although pictures are what most people want to see...

So, for those of you that haven't heard, Cliff and I are expecting another baby in November. I am now 20 weeks pregnant and so far things have been going very well. Not nauseated, only puked a few times from some super-strong smells (I have the superhuman pregnangy nose, so smells kinda get a little strong sometimes). I've been tired, of course, but not like I remember being when I was pregnant with CJ. My biggest complaint is the acne I get while pregnant, so I am pretty lucky. Don't know the gender yet, should find out in about 1 1/2 weeks at out next appointment.

CJ is doing really well. I swear he's getting taller every day. He's having a good summer, especially since we've been taking him on 4-wheeler rides. He could spend all day on that thing (once we convince him to put his helmet on, which he never wants to do). There's a free zoo here in Ohskosh, so we have been there a few times and they also have a little train that you can ride for a dollar, and we all knwo how much he loves trains. . .

Cliff is doing fine. He has spent a lot of time remodeling the bathroom at the cottage. He has all the plumbing done and the walls back up. The floor is still plywood and the walls and ceiling are bare drywall, but at least it is usable now! Cliff's got some research to finish this summer, too.

For those that don't know, I have switched from casual to full time at work. All that was available was a full time night position, so I work 3-12 hour shifts a week from 7pm-7am. Work itself isn't bad, but I have to use more time at home to sleep during the day and my housework is lacking because of it. Oh, well.

Well, I think that about sums it all up. Miss everyone and hope you all had a great 4th of July!

2 comments:

The Mears Family said...

I still look at it! I've been waiting to see a post about you having another baby! Congratulations! We miss you! Boy or girl?

Ann said...

Yes, your Aunt Ann still brings it up every so aften to see if there is anything new..Keep it up. Was so good to see CJ over the 4th, but missed not seeing you & Cliff..Next time. Take care.Luv Ya