Monday, January 23, 2012

Growing fast

Pictures are a little out of order. . .

CJ and daddy playing in the yard

Evy's first visit with Santa...CJ was still scared!

Evy, Noah and Ethan (this was taken yesterday)

CJ and his new farm

Rylie, CJ, Kynzie and Evy (sorry, I haven't figured out how to turn the pictures!)

Well, Evy is now 2 months old...and growing like crazy (as you can tell from the photos, she's quite the little chunk!) We've made it through Christmas and New Year's without any troubles. Everyone is doing well.

Cliff has now finished teaching his first interim class. It went well, but was very time-consuming. Now one week off and back to the regular schedule. He's not on vacation, though. He always has research to work on!

CJ is doing well. He went once a week to the daycare at UWO during the interim so that I could have a day with Evy and could get some house work done. He had a really good time playing with all the other kids and supposedly he was well-behaved. No potty accidents, even in the new environment! CJ enjoyed being with all the many families around Christmas, and had lots of fun playing with all his cousins!

I have been enjoying my time off with the kids, and am a little sad to have to go back to work in 3 weeks. When I start back at work, I am going down to a 2-nights a week schedule instead of 3. I am really looking forward to that! I will have much more time with my babies that way.

Evy is doing really well. She is growing like crazy and is really a good little baby. During the day, she has lots of awake time, but actually lays in a crib a few times to sleep. At night, she has been sleeping in a crib at least part of the night, and often goes at least 4 hours between feeds. Of course, she has her bad nights, too! She coos a lot now, and smiles a lot when you talk to her. I absolutely love that! CJ thinks it's neat when she coos and always asks "what is she saying to me?" He loves to hold her and gives her lots of affection.

Oh, I forgot to mention that Evy went swimming for the first time. She did really well...we were there for a good 2 hours and she didn't make a peep. She kicked her feet in the water and floated around on a big mat just looking all around. I forgot the camera, though, so we missed out on those photos!

Sorry it took so long to get this out. We are going to the Dells in a few weeks, so hopefully I will get those photos out a little quicker!

Love you all and miss you!

No comments: