Sunday, October 18, 2009

Finally

Hey, y'all. Sorry for the delay. CJ and I have been sick (now Cliff is getting sick, too) with colds and I haven't had time to write.

At his month visit, CJ was 19 pounds even and 27 1/2 inches long. He seems to be doing well and has met all his milestones except he still doesn't roll over from his belly to back. He is getting stronger and likes to stand up with support. He sits up really well, too. The bad news is h still isn't sleeping well at night. He gets up every 1-2 hours to eat and momma is getting pretty tired. The good news is he has been better about naps for the last week or so. He fusses a little, but seems to go to sleep better and sleep longer. Of course he is sick, so maybe it won't last. . .

To my FL friends. . .did you see on the weather that it has already snowed here? Nothing that stuck, of course, but last week we had snow flurries and in the morning lately there has been frost on the ground. Jealous?

I started orientation for my new job (a casual position at my old place of employment). So far, so good. A lot of the people I used to work with are still there, so that will be fun.

Nothing else going on. Cliff is still enjoying teaching and he's getting closer to finishing his dissertation. I can't wait until that's done! Probably next month.

Hope everyone is doing well. Keep in touch!

Dana

PS. I did have more pictures, but I can't get them to load. Sorry!

No comments: